Monday, June 11, 2012

Need a Russian Speaking Attorney?

If you need a Russian speaking attorney in Washington or Oregon give me a call.  I lived two years in Siberia and have a minor in Russian from Brigham Young University.  While I am not quite fluent in the Russian Language my understanding of the language and culture will help me better serve your needs.  Please call us at 509-924-2400 or email us at and ask for Drew

Если вам нужен русский адвокат выступая в Вашингтоне и Орегоне, позвоните мне. Я жил два года в Сибири и иметь ученую степень по русскому языку Brigham Young University. Хотя я не совсем свободно на русском языке моем понимании языка и культуры поможет мне лучше удовлетворить Ваши потребности. Пожалуйста, позвоните нам по телефону 509-924-2400 или напишите нам по адресу и попросить Дрю Далтон


  1. Thanks for the nice information whenever i need a Russian Speaking Attorney i will call you.A personal injury attorney is someone who provides legal representation for someone who has been physically or financially hurt due to another person's delinquency.
    Personal Injury Attorney Tampa

  2. Thank you for sharing this amazing article with us. i am a personal injury lawyer in Westerville Ohio.

    To get free consultation, please click here.